Tuesday, August 22, 2017

I Heart You Card Using the Gel Press


I have really had a blast learning to use the new Fun Stampers Journey Gel Press.  It is so much fun!!  I can't believe I have never tried a gel press before now.  You can do the most amazing things with them, such as create a very unique background effect, like the one I did on this card using two colors of our true color fusion pigment ink.  I think the background was just perfect for this card and I hope you like it too!

I have a complete list of the products used listed below.  They can all be purchased from my website , Stop by and have a look around.  You will be amazed at all the fabulous products we have to offer.   If you would like to see a video tutorial on how this card was made, check out my facebook page.

Paper:

Pretty Pansy Cardstock CS-0029
Whip Cream Cardstock CS-0040

Inks and Colors:

Petty Amethyst True Color Fusion Ink IP-0018
Pretty Pansy True Color Fusion Ink  IP-0026
Clear Pigment Ink - IP-0102
White Embossing Powder  IP-0098

Stamps and Dies:

Decorative Hearts Die Set DI-0218
Greeting Blocks Stamp Set  SS-0100

Accessories:

Special Days Organza Ribbon AC-0316
Journey Fashion Silver - AC-0293

Adhesives:

Easy Glide Adhesive Runner - AD-0081
Journey Craft Glue - AD-0111
Glue Dots AD-0083

Tools:




If you get a chance to play with a gel press, please do!  It is so much fun to create unique and colorful backgrounds.  There is so many different things you can create with it.  I will hopefully be showing you more was to use it in the future.

I hope you will take a moment and check out my website for all the fun and fabulous products we have to make your crafting easier and more fun!   Please share this info with all your crafty friends.

Remember all our true color fusion ink pads (except the clear pigment, silver, and gold) are all on sale 20% off thru the end of August.  So don't miss out!  Be sure to stock up now!

Thanks for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!
Jeanne


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!