Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving Card Using the new FSJ Gel Press!



When Fun Stampers Journey partnered with the Gel Press people to create a gel press just for FSJ, well I knew I had to try it out!  I have never used one before, so didn't quite know what to expect.  Well was I pleasantly surprised!  It is soooo much fun to use.  I used it on this card to create the fabulous leaf.  To see exactly how this card was made and the leaf created check out my video on facebook at www.facebook.com/jeanne.bobish  All of the products used, including the gel press can be purchased on my website www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish

Paper:

Cocoa Powder Cardstock CS-0008
Butter Cream Cardstock  CS-0006
Tangerine Fusion Cardstock  CS-0036
Rich Coral Carstock CS-0093

Inks and Colors:

Dark Road True Color Fusion Ink IP-0050
Tangerine Fusion True Color Fusion Ink IP-0005
Clear Pigment Ink - IP-0102
Candy Apple Liquid Color IP-0129
Lemon Drop Liquid Color IP-0132
Shimmer Gold Splash IP-0081
Clear Embossing Powder IP-0097

Stamps and Die Sets:

Bountiful Thanks Stamp Set - SS-0531
Hello Fall Stamp Set SS-0450
Hello Fall Die Set  DI-0311
Film Capture Die DI-0282
Journey Rectangles DI-0041

Accessories:

Pumpkin Patch Ribbon  AC-0334

Adhesives:

Easy Glide Adhesive Runner - AD-0081
Journey Craft Glue - AD-0111
Glue Dots AD-0083
Journey Glaze AD-0003

Tools:


I hope this card put you in the mood for some fall crafting!  Please stop by my website www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish and see all the fabulous fall products we have available.  I am sure they will inspire you to create!

GIVEAWAY!!!


If you would like to receive the two cards shown below PLUS three others for a total of 5 free cards, just be the first to place an order on my website.  If by any chance there is more than one order, I will choose the one with the largest dollar amount before taxes and shipping.  



Thanks for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!
Jeanne

2 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!