Thursday, August 31, 2017

Fall Leaf Card Using the Journey Gel Press







I so love fall.  I love the cooler weather and the beautiful colors of the changing leaves.  That is what inspired me to create this lovely card which was very fun and easy to create.  Anytime I get to play with the Gel Press is awesome.  I love creating fun and interesting designs using it.  Today I used it to create this lovely fall leaf.  I have listed all the products used to create this card below.  They can all be purchased from my website www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish .  If you would like to see a video on how this card was created, please stop by my facebook page www.facebook.com/jeanne.bobish .  

Paper:

Cocoa Powder Cardstock CS-0008
Tangerine Fusion Cardstock  CS-0036
Whip Cream Cardstock CS-0040
Vellum PP-0044
Fall Fest Prints  PP-0048
Brush Gold Cardstock CS-0134

Colors:

Candy Apple Liquid Color  IP-0129
Lemon Drop Liquid Color  IP-0132
Dark Roast Silk  IP-0095
Clear Pigment Ink IP-0102
Clear Embossing Powder IP-0097
Shimmer Gold Color Splash  IP-0081

Stamps and Dies:

Hello Fall Stamp Set  SS-0450
Hello Fall Die Set  DI-0311
Snapshot Frames Die Set  DI-0045
Timeless Foliage Steel Rule Die  SR-0036

Accessories:

Citrus Cooler Satin Ribbon  AC-0144
Journey Staples Silver TO-0120
Fashion Gold  AC-0292

Adhesives:

Easy Glide Adhesive Runner - AD-0081
Journey Craft Glue - AD-0111
Journey Glue Dots   AD-0083
Foam Squares Small  AD-0084

Tools:



I hope you enjoyed this card!  As of this writing, I still have not received an order to receive the snapshot frames die set for free.  This is a $24.95 die set that I am giving away to the first person who places a $100 or more order (before shipping and tax) on my website www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish .  I will announce the winner as soon as I am notified of the order.  This is one of my favorite die sets!  I use it ALL the time.  It is not only perfect for card making but also for scrapbooking as well.  Here is a photo of the set.  


And you can check out all the details on this fabulous set here.  I am sure you will enjoy using it as much as I do!

Thanks for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!
Jeane

2 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!