Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Beeautiful Card and Matching Envelope Set





I have always been in love with the Lovely Day stamp set and today I decided to get it out and play with it.  First, I colored this beautiful flower and decided to frame it with an oval of Lemongrass cardstock which then went beautifully with this printed cardstock from out Confectionery Prints pack.  I thought the card was so stinkin' cute, that I just had to decorate the inside and the matching envelope to create a beautiful, fun set.  Too see a how-to video on how this card was created, simply check out my facebook page  www.facebook.com/jeannebobish


 


All the products used are from Fun Stampers Journey and are listed below.  They can all be purchased from my website www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish .  I hope you like this cheery set and will give it a try for yourself!

Paper:

Pool Play Cardstock CS-0092
Lemon Grass Cardstock  CS-0019
Whip Cream Cardstock  CS-0040
Confectionery Prints Paper Pack PP-0028

Colors:

Black Licorice True Color Fusion Ink Pad  IP-0041
Color Burst Colored Pencils - JM-0077

Stamps and Dies:

Hello Lovely Stamp Set  SS-0192
Journey Ovals Die Set - DI-0042

Accessories:

Special Day Organza Ribbon  AC-0316
Sweet Candy Drops  AC-0275

Adhesives:

Easy Glide Adhesive Runner - AD-0081
Journey Craft Glue - AD-0111
Foam Squares Medium  AD-0085
Foam Squares Small  AD-0084

Tools:

Journey Blooms Paper Trimmer TO-0039


Hope you like this card as much as I do.  I think it makes a really sweet set. and if you sell your cards at craft shows, online, etc.  I think this makes for a great way to make matching sets.  Please be sure to share this blog with all your crafty friends.  

Don't forget, I am still having a giveaway to the first person who places a $100 order with me (before tax and shipping) I will send you this fabulous, and my absolute favorite die set Snapshot Frames.  


As of this post, I have received no orders at all, so you stand a really good chance of winning this die set!  I will announce the winner on Facebook as soon as an order is placed.  

Thanks for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!  
Jeanne



2 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!