Monday, August 7, 2017

Beautiful Floral Congrats Card.



First and foremost I want to congratulate and thank Vickie Gore for making a purchase on my website and winning the four cards shown below.  Thank you Vickie and I hope you enjoy the cards!!!

 


Today's card is a rather easy and fun card to do.  I was looking at this fabulous paper from our Mystic Romance Paper pack and  found that I had a matching stamp for one of the flowers on the paper.  This pointed me in the right direction.  Then I needed to choose a color palette and I came up with the lavenders.  They went beautifully with the printed paper and created a very lovely card.    I have listed all of the products used to create this card below.  They can all be purchased on my website www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish.  To see a video of how it was created, just check out my facebookpage  www.facebook.com/jeanne.bobish.

Paper:

Grape Fusion Cardstock  CS-0012                                        Pretty Amethyst Cardstock  CS-0028
Butter Cream Cardstock CS-0006                                         Mystic Romance Prints  PP-0047

Inks:


Stamps:  


Accessories:


Adhesives:


Tools:



I hope you enjoyed this card.  It is very easy to recreate and could be used for many different occasion.  Again, I will be giving this card away to the first person who places an order on my website www.funstampersjouney.com/jeannebobish.  So please stop by and check out our online catalogs.  I am sure you will find plenty of things you would love to have.  Also remember for this month only all our True Color Fusion Ink Pads (except silver, gold, and clear pigment) are 20% off!  Another good reason to place an order!!  

Thanks for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!
Jeanne





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!