Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Beautiful Bountiful Thanks Fall / Thanksgiving Card


I love fall for all the beautiful colors and cooler weather it brings.  Seeing all the wonderful new products we have for fall put me in the mood to get creative!  An embossing folder and gold pan pastels made for a soft shimmering background to our fall leaves.  A simple gold embossed greeting added the finishing touch to this card.  You can purchase any of the products I used for this card on my website.  You can also watch a video tutorial on how this card was made by checking out my facebook page at www.facebook.com/jeanne.bobish.

Paper:


Inks and Colors:


Stamps and Dies:

Fall Text Embossing Folder  EF-0023 (100.00 Bloom Benefit)

Accessories:


Adhesives:

Easy Glide Adhesive Runner - AD-0081
Journey Craft Glue - AD-0111
Foam Squares Medium  AD-0085

Tools:



Hope this card inspires you to begin creating for fall.  Please stop by my website and see all the fabulous products we have that will definitely make you fall creating more fun!!

Would you like to WIN THIS CARD ALONG WITH 4 OTHER CARDS OF MY CHOICE?  Simply place an order on my website and they are yours!  In the rare case that two or more orders are placed, the person with the highest order (before tax and shipping) will be the winner.  US citizens only.

Thank you for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!
Jeanne








2 comments:

  1. That background is lovely, and those splattery leaves are perrrrfecto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Laura! I really appreciate your comments, and so glad that you like the card!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!