Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Adorable Happy Haunting Halloween Card




I just love how this card turned out.  Perfect for Halloween and so cute and colorful!  Our fabulous Fall Fest Prints made for a perfect background for this cute little ghost.  All the items used are from Fun Stampers Journey and are listed below.  You can purchase these items and so much more from my website www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish  If you would like to see a video tutorial on how this card was made, simple check out my facebook page  www.facebook.com/jeanne.bobish .







Paper:

Black Licorice Cardstock CS-0003
Lemon Drop Cardstock  CS-0018
Citrus Cooler Cardstock  CS-0089
Whip Cream Cardstock  CS-0040
Fall Fest Prints  PP-0048

Colors:

Black Licorice True Color Fusion Ink IP-0041
Citrus Cooler True Color Fusion Ink  IP-0048
Color Burst Color Pencils  JM-0077

Stamps and Die Sets:

Ghostly Treats Stamp Set SS-0381
Ghostly Treats Die Set  DI-0232
Snapshot Frames Die set  DI-0045
Journey Circles Die Set  DI-0039

Accessories:

Citrus Cooler Satin Ribbon  AC-0144
Black Licorice Sparkle Tape  AC-0257
Sweet Candy Drops  AC-0275

Adhesives:

Easy Glide Adhesive Runner - AD-0081
Journey Craft Glue - AD-0111
Foam Squares Medium  AD-0085
Journey Foam Squares - small  AD-0084

Tools:



This was such a fun card to create.  I hope you enjoy it and will give it a try yourself!  I also have a couple reminders!

1.  Tomorrow 8/31/2017 is the last day to receive 20% off our True Color Fusion ink pads.  So don't miss out on this great opportunity to stock up on inks and SAVE!



2.  I still have not received a $100 order to win the Snapshot frames die set.  This is a 24.95 die set that I am giving away FREE to the first person to place a $100 order on my website www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish  So stop by my site and check out all the fabulous products we have to enhance your craftyness.     (I used the bat from this set in today's card.)



Thanks for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!  
Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!