Friday, August 25, 2017

Adorable Halloween Spider Card



Isn't this card just absolutely adorable?!  I love it and I just love creating for Halloween!  It is so much fun and I love all the bright colors of Halloween.  I used our panpastels for this colorful background along with a spiderweb stamp which was embossed with white embossing powder.  The spider was created with punches and of course, I had to use my fabulous Snapshot Frames die set for the remainder of the card.  All the products I used are listed below and can be purchased from my website .    You can also watch my FB Live video of how this card was created by stopping by my facebook page .

Paper:

Whip Cream Cardstock CS-0040
Orange Rave Cardstock   CS-0124
Electric Lime Cardstock  CS-0123
Black Licorice Cardstock CS-0003
Rich Coral Cardstock  CS-0093
Grape Fusion Cardstock CS-0012

Inks and Colors:

Clear Pigment Ink IP-0102
Pretty Amethyst PanPastel JM-0079
Beach Ball PanPastel JM-0081
Summer Days PanPastel  JM-0082
Huckleberry Fusion PanPastel  JM-0082
Sweet Berry PanPastel  JM-0082
White Embossing Powder  IP-0098

Stamps and Dies:

Widows Web Background Stamp SS-0222
Snapshot Frames Die Set DI-0045

Accessories:

Candy Minis AC-0135
Black Licorice Twine AC-0004

Adhesives:

Easy Glide Adhesive Runner - AD-0081

Tools:



I hope you like this card as much as I do!  Would be great to get the kids involved in making the spiders!  This would be a fun card for them to give all their friends!  Please check out our Holiday Trends Mini Catalog along with our 2017-2018 Inspiration Book and Catalog for lots of fun and unique items for your holiday crafting.  You may even want to order one of each to show off to all your friends. 


And you don't want to forget about our current promotion, 20% off our True Color Fusion Ink Pads which is only available until August 31!  So, don't miss out, stock up on all those lovely colors that you have been wanting and needing.  Be sure to tell all your friends too!  And make sure to check out my website at www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish


Would you like to have this die set absolutely free? Well be the first person to place a $100 or more order on my website www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish and I will send it to you absolutely FREE!!! (in the rare instance of more than one order, I will select the person with the highest order amount before tax and shipping.)




Thanks for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!
Jeanne




















No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!