Friday, July 28, 2017

Ruffled Thank You Card with Poppy


Sometimes I like to look for card sketches on Pinterest.  I came across this particular sketch and thought it would be great for using up scraps of printed cardstock.  I chose my colors from the printed paper which is part of our Designers' Choice Paper Pack.  I changed up the original sketch by removing the flowers and adding a bow and adding a flower stamped image in the circle with the sentiment.  I think it made for a very pretty and unique card.  All of the products I used can be purchased from my website www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish.

I have listed all the products used below.  If you would like to see a how-to video on how I made this card, check out my facebook page at www.facebook.com/jeannebobish.  You can usually catch my videos live Monday - Friday at 5:00p, eastern time.  I LOVE sharing the cards I make, along with all the fabulous Fun Stampers Journey Products I use. 

Paper:


Ink:


Stamps:


Dies:

Accessories:


Adhesives:


Tools:


I hope you enjoyed this card and that you will share my blog with all your crafty friends!  Thanks for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!

Jeanne






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!