Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Peony Blooms Thinking of You Card - July 11, 2017







Today's card features two of my favorite things, the color pink and flowers.  This particular card was created using our new Peony Blooms stamp and die set.  The stamp set was used for both the background design along with the focal point which was colored and die cut and placed on the bubblegum paper.

This stamp set is so beautiful.  I believe I will be using it a lot in the future.  All of the products used to create this card are listed below along with a link to my website www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish where they can be purchased.

Cardstock:


Pencils and Ink:


Stamps and Dies :



Accessories:


Adhesives:

Glue Dots AD-0083
Medium Foam Squares AD-0085
Easy Glide Permanent Adhesive Tape Runner - AD-0081


Tools:


I hope you enjoyed this card and will try making it for yourself.  You can view a detailed video of how it was done  on my facebook page, www.facebook.com/jeannebobish.  Check it out if you get a chance.  

To order a copy of our new catalog, just click here.   It is 334 pages packed full of amazing craft items and beautiful inspiration.   

Please share this blog with all your crafty cardmaking and papercrafting friends.  I would so appreciate it. 

Thanks for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!

Jeanne


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!