Thursday, June 22, 2017

Picture Perfect Card









Here is another great card using the Project Me collection from our new Fun Stampers Journey, 2017-2018 Inspiration catalog coming out July 1st.  I am loving this collection and can't wait to get my hands on the new catalog and see all the other wonderful goodies coming our way.  For this card I used more of the Project Me paper collection along with some Turbo Teal and Cool Pool card stock.  I think it made a very clean and simple card.  I hope you like it.  Please be sure to visit my website at www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish.

Recipe:

Project Me Prints PP-0043 *
Turbo Teal Cardstock  CS-0127
Whip Cream Cardstock  CS-0040
Cool Pool Cardstock  CS-0118
Turbo Teal Ink Pad  IP-0116
Picture Perfect Stamp Set  SS-0302
Whip Cream Journey Thread  AC-0128
Special Celebration Sequins AC-0115
Journey Foam Squares - Medium  AD-0085
Easy Glide Adhesive Runner  AD-0081
Detail shears  TO-0063
Journey Blooms Paper Trimmer  TO-0039
Journey Crease Tool - TO-0040
Tag Time Punch Cartridge TO-0003
Punch Handle  TO-0031

I think that is everything.  Note that the Project Me Prints will not be available until July 1st.  Don't wait to order your catalog, get it now by going here.

If you would like to watch the video of how this card was made from start to finish, just click here.

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!
Jeanne


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!