Sunday, March 12, 2017

Can You Case It Challenge # 149




This weeks challenge over at Can You Case It?  is a sketch challenge.  I really love sketch challenges.  It gives me a great starting point for creating my cards.  

This particular card was created using all Fun Stampers Journey products.  I think it turned out great and really worked well for the sketch challenge.  I got to do some coloring on this one, which I LOVE to do.  I think it always adds so much to a card. 

The items used to create this card are as follows:
cardstock:  Butter Cream, Banana Cream, River Stone and the printed paper is from our Summer Romance paper pack.
Ink:  Black Licorice
Stamp:  Wedding Bliss
Coloring done with Color Burst Pencils
Sparkle Dots
Lemon Sparkle Tape.

All of these items can be found on my website www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish

I hope you like this card and feel inspired to join our challenge.  It is so super easy.  Just create your card and post it to our new facebook page:   https://www.facebook.com/groups/cycichallengegroup/  and add your photo as a comment under the appropriate challenge post.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!