Monday, October 24, 2016

Winter Holidays Card


This was a really fun card I made today using our Fun Stampers Journey Winter Holiday Stamp and Die Bundle.  I also found a creative way to make the banks of snow using the Cloud Dreams die set.  I did a live video on FB making this card.  You can watch the video here:

Winter Holidays Card Video   (This link will take you to the FB video)

I hope you like the card and will tune in to my next live FB video.  I would love to see you there!  All of the products used to make this card are from Fun Stampers Journey.  You can view the list below or visit my website www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish.

Card Making Supplies:

Winter Holiday Bundle (stamp and die sets)   BD-0056
Cloud Dreams Dies DI-0032
Cranberry Bliss Ink Pad  IP-0049
Hazelnut Blend Ink Pad  IP-0012
Journey Gesso  JM-0072
Journey Sequins Special Celebration AC-0115
Lemon Grass Journey Thread AC-0132
Easy Glide Adhesive Runner  AD-0081
Journey Craft Glue AC-0111
Journey Foam Squares Medium AC-0085
Journey Foam Squares Small  AC-0084
Huckleberry Fusion Cardstock - CS0015
Kiwi Slice Cardstock   CS0016
Limeade Splash Cardstock  CS-0020
Oatmeal Cookie Cardstock  CS-0023
Whip Cream Cardstock  CS-0040

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!