Saturday, October 29, 2016

Beautiful Colored Thanksgiving Cards




As some of you might know, I have been doing live Facebook videos for the past week or so.  I try and go live around 5:00 pm Eastern whenever possible.  This was today's live video project.

If you are interested in how these cards were created, with detailed explanation on how I colored the image, and the products used, you can watch the video here:    https://www.facebook.com/jeanne.bobish/videos/10209134337147872/

I hope you will check it out and join me on future live videos.  I usually post earlier in the day if I will be going live that day and what time you can catch me live.  If we are not facebook friends and you would like to view my videos, please send me a FB friend request.  I would love for you to join me.

Hope you like the cards!  Have a great day!

Jeanne


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!