Monday, September 5, 2016

Quick and Easy Fall Card With Matching Envelope




Here is a really quick and easy fall card.  I used my new favorite die set SnapShot Frames from Fun Stampers Journey for this card.  This is such a versatile set!  As it is, you can use it for four different occasions, Halloween, fall, Christmas, and Valentines day.  With a little imagination, you can use it for many more occasions too.  It would also be great to use for scrapbook layouts to frame those special photos!  I can see me using this one a lot!  Here is a video of how I completed this set:




Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:

Papers:
Hazelnut Blend
Orange Creamsicle
Tangerine Fusion
Lemon Drop
Butter Cream
Autumn Prints Paper Pack  (only available until September 30!!)

Ink:
Hazelnut Blend

Stamps:
Falling Leaves Stamp Set

Dies:
Snapshot Frames Die Set

Silks:
Dark Roast Silk
Gold Silk

All of these products can be purchased here.  I hope you like this pretty fall set.  If you have any questions or comments, please be sure to let me know!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!