Thursday, September 15, 2016

BOO! Halloween Pumpkin Mouse Card



Being a design team member at Digibox Designs gives me the opportunity to do what I really love, color adorable images and create wonderful cards from those images.  This card is one example.  I used this cute Digi Pumpkin Mouse digital stamp and colored it in using my Spectrum Noir markers and Prismacolor pencils.  As I have mentioned many times, this is my favorite way to color.

I started by importing the image into my Cameo software and doing a print and cut, then colored.  I chose a black base card and then added a polka dot background paper from Doodlebug Designs Halloween Parade 6 x 6 paper pad.   I used my Fun Stampers Journey Boo die from the Snapshot Frames set (which can be purchased at www.funstampersjourney.com/jeannebobish) and the spider web and spider were cut from my Makers Mart Die of the Month for September.  (Makers Mart die of the month is a subscription service thru spellbinders).  I glued everything down and WHALA!  another cute halloween card.

If you are looking for super cute digital images for any occasion, be sure to check out www.digiboxdesigns.com they have a great selection and awesome prices!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!  Keep playing with those papers!

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!