Thursday, August 4, 2016

Primrose Memories Mini Photo Album




Here is my latest mini photo album.  I used the DCWV Primrose 12 x 12 paper pack to make this 6 x 8,  one of a kind album.  That is why I named it Primrose Memories.  I created this album using a tutorial by Catherine Chapdelaine as a guide.  There are tons of places to display photos and keepsakes along with places for journaling.

This album is for sale in my Ebay store.  You can view the listing here:   http://www.ebay.com/itm/OAK-Handmade-Primrose-Memories-Interactive-Mini-Photo-Album-Scrapbook-/172294891127?hash=item281d936677:g:UsUAAOSwARZXo4Sr


I also have a walk thru video which shows you all the interactive pockets, flaps, and other features of this album.  You can watch the video here:


Here are photos of the cover and inside pages:









I hope you like this album.  Be sure to tell your friends and subscribe to my blog so you don't miss a thing!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!