Saturday, August 27, 2016

Digi Pumpkin Kid Halloween Card



This is my first Halloween card of the season!  I chose this adorable digital image from  DigiBox Designs.   If you are looking for a cute digital file for Halloween, there are several on the site.  You can find this one here and for .60 cents, you won't find a better bargain!  There are several  other designs to choose from too!

I first did a print and cut of the image with my Silhouette Cameo.  Then I colored it using my Prismacolor colored pencils.  I cut out a large Tim Holtz tag from black card stock.  I then matted the center of the tag, first with an orange printed Halloween  paper and then again with a green printed Halloween paper.  I then found a "Trick or Treat" sticker that I placed on black card stock and then attached to the tag along with my colored image.  The base is a 5 x 7 black card.  I added a mat of some more colorful printed Halloween themed paper.  The tag was then attached at an angle.  I had some great orange ribbon in my stash that reads "Happy Halloween.  I tied a bow with that ribbon and added it to the top of the tag.

I think it made for a cute, colorful and certainly fun Halloween card!  I hope you enjoy it!  Please stop by DigiBox designs and check out all their awesome digital images.  They are sooooo cute and so fun to color!

Thanks for stopping by!

Jeanne

Prismacolor Pencils Used:

Light Peach
Peach
Salmon Pink
Blush Pink
Pale Vermillion
Orange
Yellowed Orange
Pumpkin Orange
Terra Cotta
Dark Green
Kelly Green
Apply Green
Light Umber
Chocolate
Dark Brown
Goldenrod
Lilac
Parma Violet
Violet
Diox. Purple
30% Warm Grey
50% Warm Grey
70% Warm Grey
10% Cool Grey
Black

2 comments:

  1. This card is adorable. Where did you get your Halloween themed paper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The spider web paper was from a doodlebug design 6x6 paper pad called Halloween Parade. The other paper was from a garage sale purchase and was in a pile of scrapbook paper. Sorry it has no information on it that I can give you.

      Delete

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!