Thursday, July 28, 2016

Beautiful Handmade Our Little Princess 6 x 6 Mini Album



This is another new mini album that I created.  I used a tutorial from Catherine Chapdelaine as a guide for this album along with DCWV papers called Preppy Princess.  I love how pretty and feminine this album is with all the pinks, greens, and yellow colors.  There is also a lot of glossy glittered elements on the papers too!   I hope you do to!  It is available for sale on  in my Ebay store.

You can view all the pages and features of this wonderful album by watching the following video:



Here are photos of the binding and inside pages:








A lot of time and attention to detail went into creating this album.  I think it would be a wonderful baby shower gift, or would make a very special grandma's brag book.

Thanks for stopping by!  
Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!