Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Exciting News!!!





Well, as many of you who follow my blog know, I have recently been participating in the challenges over at www.canyoucaseit.com.   Well, as of today, I am officially a Design Team Member!!  Yeah!!  This is so exciting for me to be one of the lucky ones chosen for this honor.

I would encourage all of you to please stop by and participate in the weekly challenges.  They are so much fun and really help to guide you in creating some very unique and original cards.  Sometimes we get stuck for ideas, and the challenges will lead you in a direction that you may not otherwise have considered.  Come on!  Show off your creations!  We all love to see them and just maybe you will be selected as one of the DT member's choice of the week!

Until next time,
Jeanne


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!