Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Celebrate Patriotic Girl Card




This cute, colorful card features another wonderful digital stamp from DigiBox Designs.  The image is called Digi Patriotic Girl and is on sale now for only .60 cents!!!

I first print and cut the stamp using my Silhoutte Cameo.  Then colored it using my Spectrum Noir markers and Prismacolor pencils (colors listed below).  I can't tell you how much I LOVE using the two together.  The color and detail you can achieve is so fabulous!   Using a 5 x 61/2" base card, I then matted that with blue card stock followed by white card stock which was embossed with my Darice Assorted Stars embossing folder.  I found some wonderful firecracker stickers in my stash and stuck those on the white panel.  The digital image was mounted on craft foam and then glued to the front of the card.  It adds some dimension and gives the appearance of the fireworks in the background.  With one of the smaller tags from the Tim Holtz Tag Collection die set, I cut out a tag of white, stamped with my word stamp with VersaFine Majestic Blue Ink.  I attached some red and white baker's twine and glued onto the front bottom of the card.


I added a white panel on the inside of the card for writing and more of the firework stickers.  I love how this card came together.  This card could be used for any type of celebration, not just the fourth of July.


This is a close up of the digital stamp.  You can see how adorable these stamps are and how beautiful the colors are using both the alcohol markers and colored pencils.  Please, if you have a moment, check out DigiBox Designs.  All there images are so cute and so much fun to color!
Hope you like this card!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jeanne


Colors Used for Digital Stamp:

Spectrun Noir Alcohol Markers:
Skin:  FS2, FS4
Blues:  TB1, TB3, TB4
White:  Blender, IG1
Reds:  CR7, DR3, DR4
Hair:  TN2, TN4, TN6
Shoes:  True Black, IG1, IG4, IG7, IG10

Prismacolor Colored Pancils:

Skin:  Peach, Lt. Peach
Blues:  Indianthrone Blue, Copenhagen Blue, Lt. Cerulean Blue
Reds:  Black Raspberry, Crimson Lake, Scarlet Lake
Wand Handle:  Burnt Ochre, Chocolate
Hair:  Goldenrod, Terra Cotta, Dark Brown
Star:  Yellow Ochre
Shoes:  Black
Cheeks:  Hot Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!