Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Adorable Baby Girl Card


Oh do I love pink!  As a design team member for Digibox Designs, as soon as I saw this image,  I just couldn't wait to color it.  Called digi buggy girl, I downloaded her and did a print and cut using my Silhouette Cameo.  I then colored her using my Spectrum Noir markers and Prismacolor pencils  (color list below).

The only thing I don't like about the Spectrum Noir markers is that they don't really have true pinks, therefore, it was very difficult to find papers that matched.  I did the best I could with what I had.  I used a 5x7 base card and matted it with some simple pink and white striped scrapbook paper.  Then using a plain pink card stock, I cut out the oval with my Heartfelt Creations Eyelet Oval die and centered it on the striped paper.  I added the digital image on the left side of the paper.  Then, using my recollections 1 1/2 inch punch, I punched out 4 squares from white card stock.  Matching the greens, yellow, purples, and pinks, from the image as best as I could, I cut out the letters using my Spellbinders Font One Upper Case and Lower Case die sets and glued them to the squares.  I then adhered the squares down the right side of the card.  Finally I found a small glittered white heart in my stash and added that to the center of her bib.

I can't tell you how much I love these digital stamps.  Each one is cuter than the other and there are lots of fun ones to choose from!  Stop on over and check them out at www.digiboxdesigns.com

Colors used:
Spectrum Noir:

Star:  LY2, CT1, GB1
Bib, Rattle Stripe, "B":  Bt2, Bt3, Bt4
Pacifier base, Buggy handle, Hearts:  HB1, HB2, HB3
Bow, Bottle rim, Buggy Trim:  PP1, PP2, CR4
Wheel hubs, Center of Block, Pacifier handle:  PP1, PP2
Carriage Body, Block Frame:  PP2, PP4
Spokes and Bottle:  IG1
Skin:  FS2, FS3, TN3
Nipple:  FS3, TN3
Rattle:  TB@, TB1, TB3


Prismacolor Pencils:
Spokes, Bottle, Clothes, Buggy lace, Bottom of wheels:  20% warm grey
Buggy Handle, Pacifier base, Hearts:  Violet
Bib, Rattle Stripe, "B":  Aquamarine, Lt. Green, Pale Sage
Star:  Goldenrod
Cheeks:  Pink
Light Pink areas:  Pink, Blush Pink
Dots on shirt:  Sakura Gely Roll Pen, Pink XPGB#21

Hope you enjoy this card!
Thanks for stopping by!

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!