Tuesday, April 12, 2016

We Go Together Like Coffee and Donuts




Even tho I am not a coffee drinker, (tea is my drink of choice), I still could not resist this adorable digital stamp.  It is called "Together Coffee and Donuts" and is available from DigiBox Designs and is one of their new images.

The first thing I did with this digital file was to open it in my Silhouette Cameo software.  I then create a small offset around the image (white border) then I do a print and cut the size that I want for my card.  Then I have loads of fun coloring it with my Spectrum Noir Markers.

I made the card starting with an A2 white base card.  I then added mat layers of aqua, yellow and pink.  I glued the image onto the pink mat.  I then created an offset around the sentiment the same as I did for the image and glued it to the front of the card.  There you have it!  A quick easy card that would be great to send a friend.

Spectrum Noir Colors Used:
Donut:  TN6, TN7
Icing:  PP1, PP2, PP4
Sprinkles:  LV1, CT1, LG1
Nose:  IG4, IG8, IG10
Bear:  TN2, TN3, TN5 (and TN1 on the muzzle)
Cup:  GT1, GT2, GT3
Patch:  LY1, CT2, CT4
Dots on patch:  LV1

Hope you give this one a try!  Have a great day!

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!