Saturday, April 2, 2016

Free Cut File From Silhouette School



Today's card was created using the free gumball cut file from the Silhouette School Blog.  I love bright colors and this design was perfect for them.  I used a white A2 base card and added a mat of bright blue.   I then resized the gumball to fit on this size card.   I created a white offset piece for the shape and then cut the gumballs from yellow, blue, green, orange, purple, and red card stock.  Of course the machine parts are in red, black, and silver.

I used a black fine line marker to add details to the bottom hole, across the base of the machine, the highlight on the dome of the machine and the lid of the machine.  I used a white gel pen to add the highlights to the lid, gumballs, and bottom of the machine.

I made the label for the bottom of the card in Silhouette studio using the Stencil font. The letters were cut out of the label so that the blue paper underneath shows thru.

I LOVE this free file.  It made a really cute card, but I believe it was originally meant to be used on a child's clothing as it comes with the words 'Mommy's 'lil Sweetie"  Either way, don't miss out!  Be sure to download your copy now!

Thanks for stopping by!

Jeanne


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!