Saturday, March 26, 2016

Another Cute Easter Card




As the owner of a full set of Spectrum Noir markers, I thought it was time that I seriously started to learn how to use them.  I admire the beautiful coloring some people do on their cards and I wanted to learn how to do that too.  I spent most of the last few days watching tutorials on the internet.  Some of my favorites were by Christina Griffiths, Card Making Magic.  She makes the most gorgeous cards!  If you haven't discovered her yet, you must look her up.  She will amaze you!  Anyway, I learned a lot by watching her videos and felt it was time for me to venture out and give them a try.

So after looking around the internet, I found a couple digital stamps that I really liked.  I chose the bunny in the basket and loaded this image into my silhouette cameo and added an offset around the outside of the image.  I then cut it out and colored it using my spectrum noir markers and glitter gel pens.  I think it turned out pretty good and makes a cute Easter card.

I will definitely continue practicing with my markers, They can be really fun once you get the hang of them!  I hope you will be inspired to play with some or your markers if you have them.

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter!  Please subscribe to my blog so you don't miss a post!!

Jeanne

I am not affiliated with any of the products or websites mentioned in my post.  Opinions expressed are my own.

Supplies for the above card:

Digi Easter Basket digital stamp from digiboxdesigns.com
A2 Blank white card.
Spring green cardstock
Spellbinder's A2 Floral Ribbon Threader Die
Crystal Flower Stickers
Spectrum Noir Markers:
Purple Jellybeans:  LV1, HB2, HB3
Green Egg, Grass and Jellybean:  LG1, LG4, LG5
Yellow Jelly Beans:  LY1, CT2, CT4
Ribbon:  PP1, PP2, PP4
Pink areas on both bunnies:  PP1, PP2, CR4
Basket:  TN2, GB6, TN4

Sakura Gel Glitter Pens:
XPB#703 - Yellow
XPGB#720 - Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!